Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Late: Grateful Sunday

I'm really not good at staying on top of this, am I? Life just tends to get in the way, I guess.

This Wednesday [er, um, Sunday] I am grateful for:
  • God's Giant Hole in the Ground. Most refer to it as the Grand Canyon. I did a day hike Sunday with Lauren and her family. We had a beautiful time and enjoyed laughing at the people that decided to hike down the trail in Vans, flip flops, etc. without water--just their camera. It was rather hilarious.
  • Living in the US, where if you have a social security number and were born in the USA, they'll treat you in an emergent manner. More on this later.
  • Chick Flicks: the ultimate feel-good medicine. Who would've thought watching 27 Dresses would make one feel better? It does, let me tell you!

I know it's short and sweet, but I have a bazillion things that I should be doing right now. So folks, what are you grateful for this week?

No comments: