Sunday, October 4, 2009

Grateful Sunday

A family friend of ours, Jennifer, started doing this thing called Grateful Sunday on her blog awhile back and I really love her idea. Consider this stolen, Jennifer!









Today, I am grateful for:

  • Having the opportunity and privelage of living in beautiful Flagstaff, AZ. Yesterday, we took a hike to the Inner Basin (which is near Mt. Humphrey's) and we experienced nothing but beauty. Beautiful friendships, beautiful creation and beautiful weather.

  • Being surrounded by incredible people in my life, both in Flag and at home. These people make me laugh day in and day out, and we always have the best of times together. (Lauren and Beth, middle)

  • Babies. My cousin had her twin girls, Allison and Emmily, this past Thursday. It's so often to easily forget what a blessing children are in our lives! In addition to Allison and Emily, I'm grateful for my niece, Susannah (pictured above). At 7 months old, she's growing like mad but is still the sweet, adorable baby girl that I love and adore so very much.

Wishing all of you a blessed Sunday!

No comments: