Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Inspiration

I've decided that in addition to this being a place to discuss my day to day life, I want to share my half marathon training experience.

Lauren and I did a mile and a half run tonight--the farthest we've gone in Flag! We definitely feel accomplished. I love love LOVE my new running shoes. Getting closer to our 3 mile goal. The rest of my week (training wise) looks a little like this: Wednesday- Step class and weights; Thursday- Aqua Sculpt; Friday- Swim; Saturday- run. I'm loving feeling in shape, or at least reaching my goal of being fit by the time I turn 20 (which is a few weeks away...scary!). The show "Biggest Loser" really inspired me for our run tonight. I do not want to end up looking like any of the contestants on the show, so watching it is a great motivator for my workouts!

So tell me, bloggers...What motivates or inspires you to push on when your workout gets rough?

No comments: