Tuesday, October 13, 2009

[Late] Grateful Sunday





I realize that it's Tuesday, but I still wanted to do my Grateful Sunday, even though it's a few days late. So, here goes!
  • I'm thankful for best friends that understand you backward and forward, inside and out, upside down, and pretty much every other way you can imagine. That handsome kiddo up there is my best friend and without him, I wouldn't be where I am.
  • Birthdays! We celebrated Sam's birthday last night, but her actual birthday is today. Happy Birthday Sam! She's officially 19 years old. To celebrate, we went out to dinner at Oreganos (the best Italian restaraunt in Flag) and topped the night off with pazookie, but not after an adventure!
  • Relationships. With people, with God and with the world. It's a beautiful thing.

What are you grateful for?

No comments: