Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Battle

you know you're exhausted when you're debating between cleaning up your side of the room, or showering and going to bed early. my room is a mess, but sleep just sounds oh-so-wonderful. i did some running today (like 1.16 miles, nothing intense unfortunately!) and some weights in the gym, in addition to carrying two somewhat-heavy boxes halfway to my room before a couple friends saw me and were willing to help. thank you, jesus, for strong and beautiful men! now if i could only find one to keep....
anyway. i think i'm gonna do a bit of cleaning up, and then hit the shower before going to bed by 9. i like this plan- a lot!
i hope you all had an amazing day!
[i say you all, when i'm pretty sure there are only a handful of people that actually read this. oh well.]

1 comment:

OConnor Family Public Login said...

I think i'm signed in as renee's family blog, but its taylor. and I read your blog!!!!!!!!!! Just fyi <3 miss you!