Tuesday, February 24, 2009

oh, midterms week

how i hate thee. oh well! it's almost over. tomorrow is wednesday, and i get to go home on thursday after classes. i'm so excited!
i cannot wait to see kurt. i miss him so much! i've been up here in flag for almost five full weeks since i was home last. it's the longest i've stayed. impressive, aye? i think so! but now i am going through withdraws from home cooked meals. not for much longer though! hooray! i just have to get through a journalism midterm and an advertising test, then my mind will be checked out and i can get the heck outta here!
i can't wait to see my momma. and the rest of my family. megan. kurt. dan. kari. katy.
i miss them all so much!
on another (very different note)...
I am proud to announce that Susannah Faith was born on Friday, February 20, 2009 in the afternoon. She was 8lbs, 4 oz and 20 1/2 inches long!
She is such a beautiful baby, and I cannot wait to meet her! Her family means the world to me, and are a significant part of my life.
Welcome to the world, Miss Susannah.
Well friends and family, it's off to study for me! I hope this Tuesday evening finds you all happy and healthy. Enjoy springtime!
<3

No comments: