Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just when I thought this was all over...

I'm blog happy tonight. Don't ask why.

Fall season took a huge toll on my emotions. Holy cow. It was hard to watch the band on the field without me, and all things like that. Well, just when I thought I'd gotten through all of that "I'm not there", rough emotional stuff, winterguard season starts.

It's going to be the death of me...Why can't the school year be over? I want it to be done so bad; I hate dealing with all of these emotions. Jealousy is a bitch, and I let it get the best of me. But some of these feelings are legit jealousy and hurt.

Current state of mind: You never did that with us when I was there. Why now?

This is so hard...So hard. I wish I could just avoid it all. I know I can't, but a girl can dream right?

I'm gonna go read a book and take my mind off all this. Hopefully that'll help. Good night everyone.

No comments: