Wednesday, April 16, 2008

State!

Guard state is coming up on Saturday! Woo! I'm rather excited. It's kinda funny. Sophomore year, I remember being bumped up into Scholastic A class, from Scholastic Regional A, and winning. We always said, "How cool would it be if we got bumped into Open class and won, by senior year?". I don't know if anyone has noted this, but...It's senior year. We've been bumped into Open class. Now all we have to do is win. *Knocks on wood* And by winning, I don't mean leaving the high school with a gold medal. I mean leaving the high school fully knowing that we rocked our show and were focused, and the audience was captivated by us. That's how we win. We win in our gym, during practices. It's not about a number, and yeah, staying focused on that is really hard. But in the end, it'll be worth it. Gold medal, or not.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Michelle! Welcome to the blogosphere! Good luck this weekend -- wish we could be there to be captivated by you! I know you'll rock.